Zivogosce Blato - Brajkovic travel

User Rating: / 568 PoorBest 

PANORAMSKA SNIMKA 360 STUPNJEVA APARTMANA BRAJKOVIĆ

PANORAMSKA SNIMKA PLAŽE I APARTMANA BRAJKOVIĆ

Travel agency BRAJKOVIC TRAVEL L.t.d. situated at: 21 331 Zivogosce Blato 1. Croatia.

Offering private accommodation in ZIVOGOSCE area, on the Makarska Riviera.

Good choice and fair deal are the best guarantees of your satisfaction and our success.

We strive to co-operate with all our guests from around the world in order to provide the best possible care and enjoyment.
We offer a great selection of private accommodation and service with reasonable prices and payment options.
Thousands of satisfied guests, many of whom regularly return, can vouch for the affordable quality that our services provide.
Full responsibility is taken in the chance of any mistakes made by management.
Complete discretion is guaranteed to each and every guest throughout their stay.
Now is the opportunity to choose ( 250 beds ) and reserve your accommodation on-line! Having sent the reservation form, and then receiving the voucher, complete the voucher details and pay only 20% deposit to ensure your reservation. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash upon arrival and receipt of accommodation. ( Vacation deposit )
Make plans and reserve your accommodation as soon as possible. Remember, the best places are always reserved well in advance, so do not leave it until the last moment.

Teo Brajković
Manager

Banner
Banner
Banner

Currency Converter

Convert 

into

  

Banner

Unique Visitors

mod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_counter
mod_vvisit_counterToday477
mod_vvisit_counterYesterday458
mod_vvisit_counterThis week6023
mod_vvisit_counterLast week6506
mod_vvisit_counterThis month19939
mod_vvisit_counterLast month39813

Your IP: 54.161.143.22

Who is on site

We have 12 guests online

Poll

Rate the cleanliness of the sea and beaches in Živogošće.

. . . Excellent - 95%
. . . Good - 4.1%
. . . Poorly - 0.9%

Total votes: 665
The voting for this poll has ended on: 09 Feb 2012 - 00:00
TOP